Important Scientific Instruments

Important Scientific Instruments 


Instrument            Use

Ammeter :   It measures strength of electric
Current (in ampere).
Audiometer : It measures intensity of sound.
Altimeter : It measures aptitudes and is used in aircrafts.
Anemometer: It measures force and velocity of wind.
Audiophone: It is used for improving imperfect sense of hearing.
Barometer : It measures atmospheric pressure.
Binocular :It is used to distant objects.
Calorimeter : It measures quantity of heat.
Chronometer : It determines longitude of a place kept onboard ship.
Cardiogram : It traces movements of the heart, recorded on a cardiogram.
 Cinematography: It is an instrument used in cinema making to throw on screen and enlarged image of photograph
Dynamo: It measures mechanical energy into electrical energy.
Dynamometer: It measures electrical power
Electroscope : It detects presence of an electric charge.
Electrometer : It measures electricity charge.
Fathometer : It measures the depth of the ocean.
Galvanometer: It measures the electric current of low magnitude.
Hygrometer : It measures humidity in air.
Hydrometer: It measures the specific gravity of liquids.
 Hydrophone: It measures sound under water.
 Lactometer : It determines the purity of milk.
  Microphone : It converts the sound waves into electrical vibrations and to magnify the sound.
Manometer : It measures the pressure of gases.
Pyrometer : It measures very high temperature.
Radar : It is used for detecting the direction and range of an approaching plane by means of radio microwave.
Rain Gauge : An apparatus for recording rainfall at a particular place.
Spectrometer: It is an instrument for measuring the energy distribution of a particular type of radiation.
Sphygmomanometer: It measures blood pressure.
Speedometer : It is an instrument placed in a vehicle to record its speed.
Tachometer : An instrument used in measuring speeds of aeroplanes and motor boats.
Voltmeter : It measures the electric potential difference between two points.

Comments

  1. Nothing to say what ever not true for me. Leaving is good way to me. Thanks for Teaching me to know what I Can DO IT and What I Can’t DO IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t want to like this but my story live is needed so I want tell everybody I Love this Work want to show about my skill to all but Can not. I’m really sorry that I can’t be complete my dream in the future. I love my Teams Of Service Policy Privacy. This is Last day for me. I begging please to say Goodbye everybody Good luck Good healthy Good happiness all together.... Jito Student online Network

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jitosokha Burn On 03 April 1987 Students Of WHO Provider in Google Now Stay at Homeland Battambang Province Because No has Ability go on Working... The End

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Important Mountain Pass

World's Top Space Research Organisations